Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Bestfriend Boy is for me

So I took this survey on facebook and the results were really funny to me. This is what I have been searching for in a man. I feel as though this quiz was perfect for. I have been thinking that I need to change, to be more than just friends with boys that I'm really not that great of friends with. But this quiz said exactly what I want for my future. I hope that I still have a chance to have the kind of relationship I so desire. I just need to FIND him... 

Shannon just took the "What kind of boy should you be with?" quiz and the result is Bestfriend Boy.

You need a bestfriend boy. It sounds very boring, but it's really not. This could turn into the most passionate relationship ever! You need someone that is just fun to be around, without all the mushy gushy stuff all the time. You want to be able to be yourself around a guy, and just hangout like you do with your friends. You also probably value being able to have a conversation that has to do with more than how much you "miss" or "love" eachother. If you have a bestfriend that's a guy, don't be afraid to DATE HIM! He could turn out to be the perfect guy for you. And if you don't have a guy bestfriend already, then find one! If you meet a guy you might be interested in, see if you can just be friends before you climb into the relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment