Sunday, September 27, 2009

Turn obstacles into opportunities

There are so many obstacles in our lives and when they come what do we do? I know that most of the time when I have an obstacle in my life I usually don't know what to do. I get angry, I get sad, I am confused, and lost. I've never really put much thought into changing my obstacles into an opportunities. How much better would things go for me if I would stop thinking obstacles were bad.
The fact is that we all have obstacles in our lives, we always will. The thing that makes us different is how we chose to deal with those obstacles. If we keep thinking of them as obstacles then that's all they will be. But what if we turn it around, what if we begin to look at obstacles in life as opportunities? How much better would it be for us? What kind of great things could come from those obstacles?
Many times I feel as though I have had or do have obstacles in my way. I have never stop to realize that they are more than that. They have become or will become a great opportunity. I want to change my focus from thinking about things in life as obstacles and think of everything as an opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment