Friday, September 4, 2009

What you think about is what you become.

What you think about is what you become.

What you think about you become? Is this true? Could I think about being successful and be successful? Could I think I am happy and be happy? People always say you’re as happy as you make your mind up to be. Are some of us making ourselves unhappy? Is it possible to be happy all the time? To be successful? I’m listening to a podcast that says you get what you focus on. So I focus on being happy then I can be happy? If I focus on being successful then I’ll be successful?

Am I focusing on who I am or who I’m not? Am I focusing on a place I’m not or who I don’t want to be? When you focus on who your not instead of who you want to be, you become that person. It’s all about our identity, this is who I am. When you are not excited about who you are then you are throwing that vibe out.

When you are being who you are, the type of person you are, and where you’re going you are embracing that person you get that life. But if your not your not going to get anything. Be who you are and embrace it, it shows. Be who you are and not who your not. This is who I am and what I do. Talk in the tense of who you wanna be not who you don’t want to be. Are you focusing on the fact that your not something instead of who you are? Go through you week and look for the good things get back up again. Something is going wrong in my life just take it place it in my left hand and throw it behind you.

No comments:

Post a Comment