Friday, October 16, 2009

Quote my life

“Eventually all the right pieces fall into place, until then laugh at all the confusion, live for the moment, and know that everything happens for a reason.”

I love quotes I have a bunch of them posted in my office at work. This on is one of my favorites. I think it’s so true in life. I believe that eventually everything will work out and the way it is supposed to. But in all the confusion of life we should only laugh at it. There is no reason to get upset at the things we can not change. The only way to change a bad situation is to have a positive attitude and laugh it all. We should live for every moment because we never know when it will be our last. When it comes down to it I want people to know that I lived my life to the fullest. We only get one chance at this thing called life. It’s confusing and sometimes crazy but that’s the stuff that makes us appreciate the good times more. EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON. Weather it’s to teach us, to grow us, or to develop us. Know that there is a purpose for everything that happens to you. Even in the painful situations, which we have all had in our
lives, there is a reason. Everything great and small builds your character; it develops you into the person you are meant to be.

So I’ll leave you with one more of my favorite quotes that we should also live by. Live well, Laugh often, Love much. God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment