Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I have never loved so many guys at once


Let me explain my title.

The past week or so I have been a little sad. I have realized that I only have six more teaching weeks left. We are in midterms this week which means it's half way through the second term. I can't believe how fast it has gone. I have truly come to love and become close to my students. I love seeing them, I love going to work. I really enjoy teaching my guys so that's why I say I have never loved so many guys at once. All 350 of my students are special and have unique personalities. I have enjoyed teaching them and having them in my classes.

So it is with a sad heart that I will be leaving in a few months. I will always look back on this time as one of the best jobs I have ever had. It has been an amazing experience that I will always cherish.

I am excited to come back to the states, but I am a little nervous about coming back. I know it will be hard to adjust back and it will be so different from when I left. It will be weird but I am excited and am happy to go back in just a few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment