Saturday, July 11, 2009

Rain rain stay today and come again another day.

I am a huge fan of rain. I like to walk in the rain, unless it's cold. I think playing in the rain is super fun. But I think my all time favorite thing to do when it is raining is to just listen to it. I love the sound of water and water itself. I think it is so clamming and relaxing when it drowns out all other sounds it just sets my mind at ease. Even as I write this very blog it has started to pour down. And I am loving it. Yeah for the Korean rainy season/monsoon season.

Not that I really believe in astrology but I think it's kind of ironic the fact that I like water so much and being an Aquarius the zodiac symbol is a water bearer. I went to this website to see what my sign is about. ( http://www.astrology-online.com/aquarius.htm )I find it interesting that there are a lot of truths in reading this. But I also feel there are things that are not true about me. I anyone can guess a things about a person and be correct on some. If you have some time to kill you should check it out. Let me know if any of the personality characteristics fit me. I have copied the likes and dislikes below that I think fit me.

    LIKES
  • Fighting for Causes
  • Dreaming and Planning for the Future
  • Thinking of the Past
  • Good Companions
  • Having Fun
    DISLIKES
  • Full of Air Promises
  • Excessive Loneliness
  • The Ordinary
  • Imitations
  • Idealistic

No comments:

Post a Comment