Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I'm leaving on a jet plane to OZ!

Wow today is Wednesday and I leave for Sydney on Friday. I can hardly believe that is it almost time to go. I am so excited about traveling to Australia and New Zealand. Here are just a few reasons why.
1. IT'S AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND... it will be super AWESOME!
2. I get to get out of Korea for a little while. This place is about to drive me nuts and I need a break from it.
3. I am going to get to go to the Opera House to see a play.
4. I get to see the Sydney Harbour Bridge!!!
5. I'm going to go to the Sydney Observatory to see the stars!!!
6. There is a possibility of a new tat!
7. I get to go with a really amazing friend.
8. In New Zealand I'm going to get to meet a good friends family and stay with them.
9. Being in a beautiful country!
10. I'll be on vacation!!!!!!

I could probably throw a few more things in there, but will go ahead and stop. When I get back on August 10th my Granny will be flying into South Korea. So I am excited for the OZ trip and also for my Gran coming to visit and going to China with her. After all the vacations and things I'll only have about six more months in SK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can I get a woo woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment