Thursday, May 7, 2009

It's been a while


Well it has been a while since I have written anything. One of my new goals is to write more. So here’s where I start. Since the last blog a lot has happened so I’ll just catch up on a little. I have been at my new school for about two months now. I am still really enjoying my time here. Although it is hard being in Korea sometimes, my job is great. My students can be a handful sometimes, but mostly are just enjoyable. The schedule here is nice too, because I work five classes a day Mon~Thur 8:30~4:40. But only four of those are regular classes, the fifth one is an overtime class. Then on Fri I am finished at 3:30. We have no afternoon classes on Fridays so we are finished a little early. My classes are 45 mins long and I have lots of free time in between classes. We also have a good amount of breaks and holidays. It has been a great experience being here at the school. But like I said it is hard sometimes too. I miss my friends and family terribly. I get really tired of being here sometimes. It’s is super hard when I hear about people back home whose lives are moving on without me. Or those people who are making big changes in their lives. It makes it very difficult to be here. So that’s the way I have been feeling about things lately. I feel torn sometimes about life here and my life back in the states.

No comments:

Post a Comment