Monday, May 11, 2009

Some days…Most days


Some days I feel good about being here in Korea. Some days are great. Some days my students pay attention and learn. Some days they are a blast to be around. Some days I think I could maybe stay in Korea for a few more years. Some days I love my life here and how simple it is. Some days I love being free and not tied down. Some days are a piece of cake and life is great. Some days I feel excited about my life in Korea. Some days I don’t worry too much about the future and live in the present. Some days I just laugh and say “Oh Korea”

Most days I want to go home. Most days are really tough. Most days my students don’t like to listen or be quite. Most days some are a blast to be around. Most days I think I can’t stay in Korea another minute. Most days I want more complexity. Most days I want to be tied down. Most days are harder than anyone could imagine. Most days I am up and down. Most days I worry too much about the future and what it holds. Most days I feel as though I am going crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment