Sunday, January 4, 2009

A New Year

Well as 2009 is just now starting I am reflecting on the past year. I am thinking about where I was this time last year, I was signing myself up to come over to Korea. I remember that I was wanting a change in life. I was ready to experience new things and start new adventures. I knew that I would have an interesting year in Korea, but my expectations were a little different than I what I have actually experienced. My year has been filled with ups and downs. A lot of questions for God and not as many answers as I had wanted. I have learned a lot about myself, the things that are important to me, and the people I want to be with. I had a lot positive things happen to me that I enjoyed, and met a lot of people who changed my life for the better. Also on the other hand I have had some negative experiences and have encountered people that I would have been better if we had not met. There are things I regret doing and things I regret not doing. But to dwell on those things would do no good now. All this to say that that is one of my New Years resolutions, to live 2009 with no regrets. I don't want to look back and say I wish I wouldn't have done that, or visa versa I wish I would have done that. So here's to the new year, may 2009 be a great year to all. Here's to a year of no regrets and lots of living!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment