Tuesday, January 13, 2009

So worried…

I have taken a new job at a public school for the next year of my stay in South Korea. I have been trying to make sure that everything is taken care of so that I can start to work on March 2nd. I have been communicating back and forth with the head instructor, but there has not been a lot that I have had to do. This is very different from the time when I had to prepare to come over here in the first place. I feel like I should be stressing out or doing more than I am. The difference is that the school is taking care of all the things that I had to for my first school. It is stressing me out that I am not stressed about all the things that I feel I should have to take care of. It just seems crazy to me that I don’t have to do much. It is a good thing, just weird. How crazy is that I feel like I should be stressing at the fact that I’m not stressing? Anyway I am counting down the weeks till I am finished at my current school. I have only a little over five weeks until my contract is finished. I only have four weeks of teaching left. It is still hard to believe that I have almost been here for a year. It feels like only a few short months have passed. I hope that the next year goes by just as fast and that the place after Korea is a nice and warm place, that’s what I’m talking to God about. I am hoping to go to a country in South America… if that is God’s will. I say all this but it could change at any moment, depending on God’s will.

No comments:

Post a Comment