Monday, January 19, 2009

What I will miss

With just a little over three weeks left of actual teaching in my contract I am starting to realize that I will miss a few things at my current job. This past week my students have been giving me note and little prizes, things that are really cute and sweet. I have students who wait for me after class so they can walk with me and who scream when they see me. I have realized that I love my students and am really going to miss them so much. I know that I will have new students that I will grow to love, but I will miss my students very much. 

I will also miss my friends and coworkers in Suwon. These are some of the people that have made my year of being here in Korea easier. I have grown to love each one of them very much. It will be hard to move and not be as close to them. 

So as I am getting closer to the end I am very happy and at the same time a little sad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment