Thursday, January 8, 2009

Time is going so fast

I’m eleven days away from my vacation, and still trying to figure out what I’m going to do? I had thought about trying to go back to the states, but couldn’t afford it right now. Then thought about going to Canada, but came to realize that that would also be too expensive as well. Plus I only have a weeks’ vacation so not sure it would be worth it. I want to get away but just can’t decide what would be worth the time and money. There is the possibility that I might just stay in Korea and either go to Jeju island or go to Busan. They are both in the south part of Korea and would be neat to go and hike, tour, and relax for a few days. Anyway I’ll just wait to see what options open.

On another note, I have five weeks of actual teaching left in my contract at CDI. I have six weeks left here total, but one of the six is vacation. I will start working at a public school after my contract is over with CDI. I am excited but a little nervous at the same time. I will be in SK for at least another year.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the decision to stay and on your new job in public school! You're going to make such a positive impact on so many children! I'm so happy for you that things are working out the way that you want them too.

    I imagine that a trip to Jeju would be fairly amazing! Do something nice for yourself! You're so full of kindness.

    ReplyDelete